Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hiatuses...hiatusi...hiateese...?

What is the plural of the word "hiatus"? (Wiktionary, here I come.)

Just wanted to say that the blog is not dead, and if you are or have ever been a regular reader, please don't stop checking in.

There is just too much going on right now for me to give ROOOOAAAARRRR!!! the attention it deserves. And, believe it or not, these posts do take a little work.

Fear not, regular posts will resume soon--hopefully next week-ish. I just have to get some fresh ideas, and clear my head a little.

Sorry, I know it sucks. But, remember, the reason I am taking this small break is so that the blog itself doesn't end up sucking; see how that works? I knew you'd understand.

Soon, soon, soon!

Take care, stay fresh--

TRx

2 comments:

  1. wow, I feel that our each of our last blog posts has some striking familiarity in content. Busy busy busy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but yours was way longer and much more informative. Overall, much much better. And the Urban Farm thing...that is awesome. I don't have any heartwarming stories like that. But yes--agreement in the similarity in nature of our respective posts.

    ReplyDelete