Sunday, July 12, 2009

TRx Issues First Blog-pology

In a shocking lack of blog-/cyber-etiquette, our last blog gave a shout out to Ms. Lynar at All About Renton and completely dissed Lady P at The Picaroon (another awesome Renton blog: www.thepicaroon.blogspot.com), who had blogged about our impending arrival not once, but twice!

Lady P, we sincerely thank you for your effort, we hope you will forgive us and that you will continue to mention TRx from time to time.

It's official, we suck at blogging. But it's free, so we're going to keep doing it.

roar.
--n
TRx

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh nooooo - I promise I am NOT a blog bitch, really! But thank you for the shout out and
    I was merely teasing (and admittedly poking fun at you)
    just wanted you to know that you had another supporter in the blogosphere
    I suck too,and am learning everyday just how much I suck in each and every way

    ReplyDelete